» Computer Services
Information Technology Manager: McIntyre, Liam Administrative Staff: Gallagher, Fiona
The Computer Services Department's role is to provide technical services of the highest quality to the staff, students and the research community of the Institute, in a professional, legal and ethical manner. A detailed description of computer services policies is available through the Intranet (only accessible on campus).
» Computer Laboratories Opening Times
Normal Hours: Computer laboratories will be generally available for schedule usage from 09:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Morning Hours: Early opening will be on request from helpdesk 2 from 8:15 to 9:30, Monday to Friday.
Evening Hours: Evening opening of Computer laboratories will be available by request at Helpdesk 1 and Helpdesk 2 from 18:00 to 21:45.
Saturday Hours: Computer laboratories will be open on request from Helpdesk 2 from 10:00 –16:45.
» Computer Services Helpdesk
The Computer Service Helpdesk is the first point of contact for all computer related problems and queries relating to our services and software.
- Computer Services Helpdesks: Located on the 2nd floor,
- Helpdesk 1 – Room PR2292,
- Helpdesk 2 – Room PR2254 and
- Helpdesk 3 – Library Computer Suite.
- Email: Helpdesk@lyit.ie
- Telephone: 074 91 86050
- Opening Times: 8.15am – 9.45pm (Monday – Friday)
- Computer Services Helpdesks: Located on the ground floor, Main Building,
- Helpdesk – Room OB111,
- Email: TCKHelpdesk@lyit.ie
- Telephone: 074 91 86650
- Opening Times: 9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday)