» Certificate in Innovation and Creativity at Work
Programme Title Certificate in Innovation and Creativity at Work CAO Code Not available via CAO LYIT internal code Duration 12 weeks Standard Code Places: 20 National Framework Level 6 Award Type Minor Awarding Body LYIT, under Delegated Authority from HETAC
- Is this the course for you?
- This programme has been developed to equip learners with basic creativity techniques which can be applied to their business environment, particularly in the areas of idea generation, concept development and creative problem solving. This is a practical programme, whereby learners are encouraged to apply their developing knowledge, skills and competences to their business environment throughout.
- Minimum Academic Entry Requirements
- 5 Ordinary Level D3 in the Leaving Certificate, FETAC Level 5 or equivalent.
- Candidates who do not meet the above entry requirement may be admitted to the programme on the grounds of mature years (0ver 23 by 1st January in the proposed year of entry), if they have attained appropriate experience and attainment thresholds deemed equivalent. Such applicants will be subject to an interview process to ascertain the extent and appropriateness of prior non-accredited/accredited learning and associated communication/learning competencies. Where necessary further assessment with regard to learning and communication competencies may be required by the Learning Support Unit.
- What will I study?
Stage/Semester Proposed Modules No of Credits Class hours per week 1/1 Creative & Innovative Thinking 10 3
- Learning Outcomes
- On successful completion of this programme learners will have the ability to:
- Outline creativity methods, techniques and tools
- Describe the idea-generation facilitation process
- Demonstrate the application of creativity tools to the business environment
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: