» Certificate in Managing & Mentoring People
Programme Title Certificate in Managing & Mentoring People CAO Code Not available via CAO LYIT internal code Duration 12 weeks Standard Code Places: 20 National Framework Level 7 Award Type Minor Awarding Body LYIT, under Delegated Authority from HETAC
- Is this the course for you?
- This programme is aimed at Business owners, HRM specialists and Management level employees.
- Minimum entry requirements
- Learners must have experience in Management, Training or Supervision
- What will I study?
Proposed Modules No of Credits Class hours per week Managing People 5 3 Introduction to Mentoring 5 3
- Learning Outcomes
- On successful completion of this programme learners will have the ability to:
- Advise on the key areas involved in the efficient management of staff in an organisation
- Explain the dynamics of teams at work and the operations of groups
- Explain the importance of management in organisations
- Describe the key areas of staff management
- Describe the key principles and practices of mentoring
- Demonstrate the roles and responsibilities of the mentor
- Develop a mentoring programme for their own organisation
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: